Let’s suppose that you are a graphic designer. Just by saying:
· "Photoshop", it will mean nothing to your reader.
· ISO 9001:2008, The same as above…
You need to tell your reader if you are an:
- "expert-level" Photoshop user or someone who can only do the very basics?
- "expert-level" Applying ISO 9001 on the Manufacturing Industry.
- Highly skilled in
- Possess a strong understanding in
- Extensive experience in
- Highly knowledgeable in
- Highly proficient in
- 5 years of experience in … (5 or 10… depends on your CV…)
- Expert-level knowledge of
- Possess a detailed understanding of
- Possess a strong understanding of
- Possess an extensive background in
- Experienced in
- Highly experienced in
- Possess a strong technical competency in
- Solid background in
- Solid understanding of
- Well-versed in
- Very familiar with
- Possess an understanding of...
- Working knowledge of ...
- Familiar with ...